Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm A Poet And You Didn't Know It

So I love poetry. Its one of the things I "do" but its been awhile. Here is a video EVERYONE needs to watch. It's totally worth it I promise. Grab your self a seat (and if your standing at your computer , thats weird) and get ready to be amazed. Even if you don't like poetry, you may like this... I'm having trouble uploading it*Bummer* so here's the link.
http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=26145462cb5b63af56c7&sp=1

I've been studying 1 John lately. Taking everyone at our Bible Study at work through 1 John actually- and its been really good! Hopefully, I'll share more insights later. He is good.
(Mesh, I promise I'll blog more:-)

2 comments:

  1. give it up! rock on...why don't we have venues that do this locally? sign me up...sign you up...i want a live freestyle poetry joint HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to do it at our next tal. show but I feel like our buddies don't really get the vibe ya know? Kim S. would like it...

    ReplyDelete