Thursday, June 11, 2009

So I may not be new to creative writting or sharing my opinon but I'm new to Blogger. After a friend *cough* mesh*cough* was like "Audrey, you really should....Audrey why don't you get a blog....Audrey Blog and follow mine...whine whine whine" I decided too. 
Ok, really I used to journal a lot and it helped with my music writting and Jesus devotion so I figure I may start it up again. 
I got married almost nine months ago and it sure has taken up a lot of my time. I felt like a lot of my creative juices came to a halt after our wedding because I was focusing on my relationship with my husband. Now I'm done with that and need to be preoccupied with something else. KIDDING...kinda. 
I'm not sure to the extent I will use this thing yet. Maybe I'll start up a book, or just get on to shoot a one-liner vent, song ideas, poems, sermons, or maybe I'll rewrite the constitution. (Oh wait, someone else is already doing that...) whatever the case may be. 
So follow or not, its all good. (If you chose to follow me I promise I won't claim Diety or bring you prosperity or any of that cultish stuff)
In fact, if you stick with this blog long you'll see I tend to point one way....thats up. 

5 comments:

  1. Aaaamen! amen...hallelujah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog world. Feel like I already know ya. Keep measha in line for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I give free hugs..." HIPPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...oops..i spelled "Hippie" wrong. :( you got the idea though!

    ReplyDelete